Living at Chaseley House
Companionship Flexibility, Freedom and Happiness
If you or a loved one finding living at home is not safe, manageable or practical we offer you the perfect solution at Chaseley House. Our Residential Care Home in Rhos on Sea is passionately and personally run by caring staff who provide dignified care in a loving respectful manner within a unique, homely, family like environment. Delivering delicious nutritional meals and a varied range of activities to enjoy.
Our committed, loyal, considerate, experienced care team provide loving care in a holistic, personal, professional, respectful and dignified manner which ensures an individual’s needs and wishes are always continually maintained and fulfilled on a daily basis.
We provide a safe home to 16 individuals and have a family like relationship with all their families and friends. The loving atmosphere, charm and unique character within Chaseley House is very much home like and in no way feels like an institution thus enabling the transition of coming to live with us that much easier and allowing everyone to settle in very quickly with us and become part of our happy family from day one.
Home Facilities & Services
- Pleasant Comfortable Environment Encouraging Relaxation and Socialising
- Bedrooms are tastefully furnished, light and spacious with room call, tv and phone points
- All our bedrooms will have new carpets, pillows, mattress and redecorated on admission.
- We actively encourage you to personalise your bedroom with familiar personal items.
- 2 lounge areas for socialising and relaxing. A tv lounge, and a quiet lounge popular for entertaining family and friends with disabled access to our garden area, patio and seated areas.
- Cosy dinning room resembling a small café with access to outdoor patio area.
- Ground floor bathrooms comprising assisted bath and a disabled access shower room. A further bath is on the first floor.
- Full laundry facilities excluding dry cleaning which can be arranged.
- Weekly hairdresser and regular visits from chiropodist, dentist and optician are available if required.
- Arrange hospital appointments along with transport and escort if required.
- Free Wifi throughout the home.
Cuisine – Nutritional, Varied & Tasty
We offer a healthy and plentiful menu with all meals given high priority as it’s the one pleasure our residents can all enjoy together. It is a social event, and more importantly eating an appetising healthy meal is a vital part of promoting good health and daily living.
Our catering facilities have been awarded 5 stars by Conwy Council Environmental Health the highest rating you can get. We provide an extensive variety of nutritional foods for our residents to enjoy. All meals are both balanced and varied prepared by our resident chef using fresh locally sourced ingredients. Our menu covers a four weeks rota and is changed seasonally.
Special diets and personal requests are catered for with plenty of options available to suit an individuals’ preference and needs.
Activities Program – Mental and Physical Stimulation, Varied and Therapeutic
We have a varied activities program with an emphasis on both mental and physical stimulation. The program consists of activities such as carpet bowls, crafts, chair exercises, baking, card games theatre trips and quizzes. We hold a music afternoon twice a week performed by Chris on keyboard singing many favourite foot tapping songs from years gone by in both English and Welsh.
We encourage and offer accompanied walks down to the shops, promenade and beach.
We have a large library and actively encourage individuals to get fresh air and enjoy our gardens and private outside seating areas in the summer months.
We are rated 9.9 out of 10 on carehome.co.uk
Read reviews from families: