TLC Community Care Worker
£12.60 p/h – Sat & Sun
£11.60 p/h – Mon to Fri
40p per mile travel allowance
Full and part-time hours – set shifts each week with every other weekend off.
Welcome to Tender Loving Care!
We are a friendly, family-run business and have been established for over 13 years, we are a fair employer with an excellent reputation. We are people-focused, work/life balance is important, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to care and customer relations.
- Paid mileage at 40p per mile
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- 5.6 weeks per year paid holiday
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Full training – induction and ongoing support
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Blue light card, offering store discounts at retailers
- Career development
- Opportunities to achieve health care qualifications such as QCF 2 and 3
- Discounted corporate gym membership
As a TLC Care Assistant, you will be key in supporting our service users to live independently within their own homes. You will support all aspects of daily living, such as personal care, continence care, food and fluid preparation, medication management, domestic duties, and companionship.
Experience is preferred but not essential: you may have worked in sectors such as hospitality, retail or beauty and already have transferable people skills required to work in social care, full training is provided with ongoing support and mentoring.